PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Free Statistics Counters






Rocking !

2011年3月10日星期四

hate it !!

AHHHHHHH !! SHIT LAH !!!
my phone drop into the longkang ..... my phone gone !!!! 
cry sei me ....

i need to save money again ... save money also tio scold ...
no save also like that ...
i starting hate my life !!

HATE !!! HATE !!! HATE !!!
i cant stop hate-ing my life like this !!
i dunno why my phone always kena water den gone !!
i hate mySELF !
ARGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

i must starting stop eating ! TO SAVE MONEY !!!
no body buy for me .... even one time .. also no
i only want people buy for me ... but , dont have ..
if i want , buy mySELF .. this is my mom say to me one ..
my life ! what u want , save money and buy yourself ! 
HAIZZZZ ~~ MY LIFE !!!
I HATE YOU !!!!!







ıм  
τячιиб τнε вεςτ το dο ιτ 


ωяιτε вч
  xıaoчa





[εиd]







没有评论:

Background.MyEm0.Com